Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Love-Raising for Team Rissa: My sister's fight is my fight!

Let's call the Team Rissa fundraising,  love-raising efforts.

This is about my little sister and that is why it is very dear to me. My sister's fight is my fight! My sister has as a single mom raised her son Spenser against many odds. Against things that no mom should ever have to. Renting rooms from friends, leaving pretty much everything behind in Georgia so that Spenser could be surrounded by family. She is amazing and I love her dearly.

What I wouldn't do to move her into a beautiful condo overlooking peaceful waters to remove the financial stress that has kept her awake at night.

Now, she faces a new fight. She has been diagnosed with breast cancer. While I believe 100% that she will be rejoicing soon that she is among the many survivors, together we CAN make life so much better for her during the next few months. Please, please, please go to TeamRissa and donate, whether it is $5, or $500, every dollar goes along way. Marissa has learned how to with little, now it is time to show her what financial relief feels like. Thank you and Bless you for reading this. Please feel free to share! Make sure you check out the Love Quilt!





No comments:

Post a Comment