Sunday, June 29, 2014

Hope

Prayer is when hope grows wings and flies to the heavens and back to the heart! (mlaluna, 2014)

How often we hear ourselves say, "I hope this, and I hope that" Hope is a personal statement of wishing. Hope is sometimes the thread we are holding on to as we attempt to awaken the next morning. Or the thread we tug on when we need to take just one more step. Sometimes we find it impossible all by ourselves to take that step. Most of the time we need someone else holding our hand and maybe even holding on to the thread when we are not able to ourselves. It is in our most fragile states that we rely upon the unseen threads. Those energy beams that are sent on our behalf and join together with the power of the universe. Those unseen energy beams are prayer. If we only knew how many people were praying for us on a moment to moment basis we would be blown away! When we personally move from, "I hope everything goes well at work today, or I hope my surgery goes well, etc., to I pray for guidance at my job. I pray for my boss. I pray for the surgeons. and then when others join together with us in prayer, although things may get rough, and the waves toss you about, love is the lighthouse on the shore that will carry you and those you love to shore. Sometimes hope comes in very strange ways.

Discover Spirituality Internet Radio with ArtSees Diner Radio on BlogTalkRadio

No comments:

Post a Comment